Why Naturopathic Medicine
Naturopathic medicine is about treating the whole person. Whatever brings you to seek out this type of care will lead you to improving more than simply that one thing. NDs are primary care physicians with an additional education in Nature cures. I can help you by providing support and wisdom, along with practical and accessible tools to help guide you to connecting with your authentic self.
This ancient energetic healing technique is supportive of any other type of treatment. It is also wonderful to de-stress, promote healing or have some relaxation scheduled into your day. As a gentle non-invasive therapy it is safe for anyone, including breastfeeding and pregnant women.
What to expect
Naturopathic Medicine is a holistic health care model that treats the whole person, and addresses the root cause of symptoms. In embarking on this journey to health together you can expect;
- to be given the time to truly have your story heard
- a symptom-based physical exam
- a treatment that may include; botanical medicine, counselling, acupuncture, diet and lifestyle modifications, food as medicine, Reiki
- collaborative, patient-centred care
- additional resolution of symptoms unrelated to your main concern
My goal as a Naturopathic Doctor is to empower you to take your health into your own hands.